08:14 pm - Friday 12 February 2016

Study abroad in the summer,, need help?

By admin - Sat Sep 08, 9:33 pm

Question by : Study abroad in the summer,, need help?
I’m a highschool senior and i really want to study abroad in itally, France , or Spain to either better my Spanish or learn a new language my problem is will it count as a credit of the university and what program should I choose ,, I know there is this one called “CEA global education” but I wanna know if trees something better,, Kay thanks

Best answer:

Answer by Apple Languages
I am unsure whether attending such a program would give you University credits, but total-immersion language courses abroad for foreign students are extremely common, and offered by a number of companies worldwide.

The company I currently work for is one of them, and we offer courses in a number of countries, with durations from one to 36 weeks or more, and a number of different course and accommodation options. Click the links below to see our offered options for your languages of choice, get prices, and book if you like.

Good luck!

Portuguese Translator for Apple Languages

Add your own answer in the comments!

Leave a Reply

Turn on pictures to see the captcha *

Powered by Yahoo! Answers